What Kind of Car Does Tiger Woods Drive?
Tiger may drive his Porsche Carrera GT and a golf cart now and then, but his car of choice is the one he is a proud sponsor of, the Buick Enclave.
What religion is Tiger Woods?
Woods’ mother raised him Buddhist
Woods grew up a Buddhist, and he was raised practicing the religion. His mother practiced Thai Buddhism, and he often attended Temple with her.
How Much Is Tiger Woods worth in 2019?
Tiger Woods beat the odds to win the 2019 Masters Tournament. The famous golfer now has a net worth of $800 million.
Who is the richest golfer in the world?
The 5 highest-paid golfers in the world
- Tiger Woods. Pay: $43.3 M. Salary/winnings: $1.3 M.
- Phil Mickelson. Pay: $41.3 M. Salary/winnings: $4.3 M.
- Jordan Spieth. Pay: $41.2 M. Salary/winnings: $11.2 M. Endorsements: $30 M.
- Rory McIlroy. Pay: $37.7 M. Salary/winnings: $3.7 M. Endorsements: $34 M.
- Justin Thomas. Pay: $26 M. Salary/winnings: $21 M. Endorsements: $5 M.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”